Urban Gardening Initiative

Sharing the progress of urban gardening in Muncie, Indiana. UGI is a local Urban Gardening Initiative in Muncie and Delaware County, networking resources and community to encourage more local urban food production. UGI is a program of Muncie-Delaware Clean & Beautiful, a non-profit organization in Muncie.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Made to Milwaukee!

Getting parked and settled.  Came across this amazing building!

Posted by Unknown at 10:41 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (10)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Brace Yourself Muncie, we have become Dangerously ...
      • If I Won the Lottery...I would build an Urban Ecol...
      • A Story of Transistion at Sweet Water Organics
      • Clock Shadow Building Pictures
      • Growing Power tour in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
      • Was once a vacant lot
      • Office of Sustainability
      • Made to Milwaukee!
      • I speak for the Trees...
      • UGI on the road...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.